Moving Map Software
OziExplorer is interactive, raster
image, trip planning and moving map software which allows the user
to add Waypoints, Routes and Tracks to the Map by simple point and
click and then download these to a GPS.
Item Number: 7001
OziExplorer Moving Map Software
- Scan and calibrate your own maps
- Use maps in various formats which
can be purchased in digital form (BSB, Maptech, USGS DRG).
- Direct support for most Lowrance/Eagle,
Garmin and Magellan GPS receivers for Uploading and Downloading
Waypoints, Routes and Tracks.
- Supports Upload/Download of Events
for Lowrance/Eagle GPS receivers.
- Create Tracks on the map and
upload to the GPS (Lowrance/Eagle, Garmin and Magellan), not all GPS
models support this function.
- Specify permanent Map features and
display a picture for each feature. Place symbols and comments on the
- Over 100 map Datums supported.
- Numerous Grid systems, including
UTM, BNG, IG, Swiss, Swedish, NZG + others.
- Numerous Map Projections
- Print Maps and Waypoint Lists.